Responsibilities and Duties
- Need to be with Good communication
- Good System handling knowledge especially with MS Office and MySql also with operating system knowledge.
- Respond to partner and customer inquiries through email and telephone.
- Input customer interactions in support CRM application.
- Oversee and follow-up on open customer issues.
- Develop customer relationships through professional, dependable and accurate interactions.
- Deliver company products and installations to customers.
- Reply to customer mission critical issues outside business hours.
- Travel to customer sites for high profile issue resolution.
- Present training modules to customers.
- Record and manage best practice resolutions for the company’s self-service knowledge base.
- Extend technical support on software for internal clients.
- Inform client functionality requests or software change requests to the development team.
- Candidate Demographic: Must be in Chennai and Having Bike ( Most Preferred )
- Qualification: Bcom computer applications, Bsc cs, BE cs, Msc cs, MCA, MCOM computer applications, UG or PG system related – Preferably in marketing or business related field – fresher’s also preferred
- Experience : 0 – 1 Year
- Job type : Full – time